Passionate about leading a team: the job
Are you looking for a challenging career with a leading product development company? Do you have an eye for quality, proven time management skills, and passionate about coaching and mentoring your team? Are you technically strong and good at operational management? If ‘yes’ for all join our team now!
We are looking for a Team Manager, who will be responsible for on-time and quality delivery of planned functionality, coaching, and mentoring of the team.
You will be working in a high-paced, quality-driven, international product development organization. We have development centres in Hyderabad- India (where this position is based), Nijmegen- The Netherlands, and Paris-France. You will be reporting to our Country Director- Planon India. This is a full-time position in our Hyderabad office.
As a Team Manager, you add value in many ways by:
- Partner with our recruitment and training teams to interview, select, and onboard the brightest talent
- Ensure team are supported and set up for success from day one and beyond
- Deliver business objectives by closely monitoring, evaluating, coaching and developing their team so they can consistently deliver KPIs
- Ensure team understands and follows all business processes by coaching and monitoring quality
- Regularly coach and meet the team to support them by identifying strengths and opportunities and facilitating career development
- Create an inclusive and positive working environment for all through clear and open communication, a positive approach, and meaningful collaboration
- Actively look for and implement continuous improvement plans
Our ideal candidate ticks all the following boxes:
- At least an MCA/ B.Tech in computer science or equivalent, or matching experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an operational lead or management role, preferably at a Multi-technology setup.
- Very good analytical skills and technology savvy enough to participate in (technological) product issues to serve as a catalyst in making better and faster decisions together with the team.
- Demonstrable working experience in an international environment
- Result-oriented and pragmatic, while balancing this with the department objectives and long term strategy
- Open and easily accessible personality and experience in motivating an international and distributed team
- Trustworthy, honest and have a proven track record in making tough and practical decisions
- Good command of the English language
Our Product Department consists of 180 outstanding colleagues that inspire each other every single day. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value to our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: Benefits India
Are you ready to manage our development team in Hyderabad??
Apply now and find out what it’s like to work at Planon.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.