Do you want to support our Finance team and be operational responsible for cost controlling? And are you looking for a challenging position? Join our team now!
As Financial Accountant you are responsible for all accounting activities of Planon North America. You work closely together with our finance team, regional stakeholders, and corporate headquarters.
As the finance department, we want to be a reliable and proactive business partner for the Planon organization and outside stakeholders. We are committed to helping you develop your competencies and want to secure highly-skilled employees who deliver consistent and quality performance.
In this role you will:
- Participate in month-end closes by preparing journal entries and providing revenue and expense analysis.
- Record daily financial transactions in our EXACT financial system.
- Prepare and update balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage accounts payable by processing vendor invoices for payment.
- Issue client invoices and apply cash receipts.
- Project and prepare cash flow statements.
- Coordinate tax return information with outside accountants.
- Prepare year-end schedules for auditors.
- Participate in quarterly forecasts and annual budget preparation.
- Participate in other responsibilities as assigned.
You are a driven, energetic team player who shows initiative and can operate standalone within the company’s guidelines. You are a proactive communicator towards our customers as well toward your internal stakeholders.
We want you on our team if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You have 3+ years of working in an accounting department.
- You are familiar with accounting software packages required, Concur, SalesForce, FinancialForce and SAP Ariba a plus.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software. Excel required.
- You are enthusiastic and are a team player.
- You are a self-starter and are motivated.
- You have excellent communication skills and are detail oriented.
- You are reliable and have exceptional time management skills.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. We encourage you to try out innovative ideas and be empowered. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities.
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees.
- High-tech offices, remote working, and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here.