Implementation Consultant Nijmegen
Do you know how to ask the right, critical questions so that you can provide clients with an optimal software implementation?
Making our customers evolve! That is your job.
As an Implementation Consultant you support our customers in optimizing their business processes by using our best practices. How do you do that? By offering system configuration services to both new and existing customers. From system configurations and data migrations to customer workshops. You are also responsible for increasing our customer satisfaction and advising on cost savings.
Bram (Lead Consultant): "What makes it fun? Well, it may sound cliché, but with us no day is the same. The projects are very challenging and in the team we constantly strive for the best result for our customers. In addition, there is also room to develop yourself both within and outside your role.'
You will be successful in your role because you:
- Master our software portfolio for the optimal translation of innovative ideas into concrete solutions;
- Configure our Planon software so that it meets the wishes and requirements of the customer;
- Provide professional advice to customers on process optimization;
- Deliver software solutions - on time and on budget - in collaboration with project team members and project managers;
- Actively contribute to improving team quality by optimizing process flows and creating roadmaps.
Speaking of the work location, it is flexible. This is regularly at customer location, but you will also work from our headquarters, or at home.The Netherlands Nijmegen Customer Services
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that help our customers effectively solve their business challenges. Not an easy task. That's precisely why we require you to be entrepreneurial, customer-focused and analytical. With your ability to positively influence and convince others, you can easily merge conflicting interests. In addition, you have the skills to build strong customer relationships; you do everything to understand the decision-making process of our customers and support them with appropriate advice on business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate brilliantly meets the criteria below:
- A relevant bachelor or master degree (e.g. IT & Management, Business Informatics, Business IT & Management or Facility & Real Estate Management);
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience*, preferably experience with software implementations/consultancy;
- Substantive knowledge in the field of software implementations;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages.
*We look forward to getting to know you, regardless of your experience level. Our ideal consultant is an expert who likes to share his/her knowledge with others and support them in an advisory role.
Achieving a goal is a thrill, but it is the journey towards it that is satisfying and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in a variety of ways: from handing out compliments and big team events to leisure initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We're big enough to offer stimulating career opportunities and small enough to value individual contributions. You are the director of your own career!
What will we do for your career?
- Challenging projects with leading customers, nationally and internationally;
- Meaningful training opportunities to fulfill your potential;
- Participation in the development of ideas that really add value for our customers;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- We offer an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious about what it's like to work at Planon? Check out our specific terms of employment here.
Do you ask the right questions to obtain all the necessary details for an optimal software configuration?
Apply now and discover how great working at Planon can be!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.