Sales Data Analyst
A new position, in a small team with a lot of impact and value in our commercial organization. A position in which you carry out the importance of correct business analyses.
As a Sales Data Analyst, you will help our sales organization to translate valuable analyses into improvements and optimizations. As a Sales Data Analyst, you will be working on a daily basis with the analysis of all sales data. Based on the data, you will identify opportunities and create innovative and effective solutions that bring us a step forward.
Besides your analyses, you will also create reports that ensure that the insights you have gathered can be used to proactively anticipate.
Sales & Marketing
Less than 3 years
In the position of Sales Data Analyst you will focus on improving sales results. You do this by making the right analyses on sales data from our CRM Salesforce, where all sales data can be found. The goal is to streamline processes, optimize them and make them more efficient. You translate the analyses made into daily practice; you make sure they are readable and understandable for the business.
Our ideal candidate for the role of Sales Analyst? 'Your commercial insight contributes to making the right translation to optimizations. Execution power is essential here. We are also definitely looking for someone who is a strong communicator and who brings along a favorable factor. A self-confident, initiating, junior profile fits this role very well, because we provide many growth opportunities.'
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- A completed hbo/wo degree in a relevant field and 0-3 years of work experience in business analytics*;
- Affinity (or experience) with sales;
- Very strong analytical skills, both in the field of data and in discussions with the business.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Mastery of the Dutch and English languages;
- Strong will to learn and develop further in this field;
- Execution power; the courage to take action;
*Starter with relevant internship experience? We invite you to apply!
We are big enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You are the director of your own career!
What else do we offer?
- International cooperation with colleagues from 12 countries;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual targets, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Coming up with ideas that add real value for your colleagues;
- A good balance between work and free time, together with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits.
Curious about how nice it can be to work at Planon? Check out our local conditions package here.
Are you ready to make our sales community work as efficiently as possible through your improvement ideas? Apply now!