Application Manager Brighton
Your job? Guarantee the very best quality of the customer’s Planon application by resolving incidents, providing support and solving structural bottlenecks.
In this job, you will be part of the customers Application Management for Planon. Or, you help to create this at the customer site. Questions vary from ’How could I create a COVID proof reservation system for my personal?’ to ’Could you help me structure my change management?’ or simple tasks as ’Could you create a report on the usage of our office rooms?’
A bit more about your key responsibilities:
- Providing support for customers who have questions and are experiencing disruptions in the customer environment;
- Resolving incidents as quickly as possible, so that normal service operations are restored as quickly as possible with a minimum impact on business operations;
- Thorough investigation, diagnosis and root cause analysis of recurring incidents to find a solution so the problem no longer occurs;
- Maintaining the existing set-up on the basis of new insights or organisational changes, maintaining authorisations, and filing activities and data in the Planon application;
- Making and maintaining document templates and writing user instructions;
- Helping think through quality improvements for processes, procedures and the
- information supply with regard to completing reports;
- Testing new releases or service packs for customers;
- Change Management: ensuring that changes are initiated, evaluated, prioritised, planned, tested, implemented and documented in a controlled manner.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
We are looking for a professional team-player who wants to thrive and who is passionate about this field of work. In this role, you will use a blend of customer-oriented skills and technical knowledge for the purpose of analyzing requirements, deploying, implementing and integrating the Planon software solution into our customers IT environments and business. We are looking for someone with great communication skills and someone who’s able to lead a workshop or training session, when necessary. You fit the team when you are willing to share your knowledge and learn from others’ knowledge. Also, we are looking for someone who makes well-considered, adequate decisions and who can work independently.
Our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- IT Degree level Qualification or Advanced level as a minimum;
- Work experience in an (similar) IT role and familiarity with methodologies such as ITIL or similar;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- SQL query knowledge and basic knowledge of database principles.
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
What else do we have to offer?
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients;
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration? Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.