Support Consultant Nijmegen
Are you the ambitious Support Consultant who knows what it takes to succeed? Join us and be the go-to person for our customers!
Your role: support our customers worldwide.
As a Support Consultant you work for the Global Support unit. You are part of a team of more than 20 Support Consultants and are the first point of contact for information accounts, international partners and colleagues around the world to answer questions about the Planon software. These questions can be functional as well as technical.
We are large enough to provide exciting career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You are the director of your own career.
More than 95% of all tickets are resolved within the unit. We work closely with the Development department, which is responsible for all software changes.
You successfully complete this position by:
- Being the first point of contact for internal and external questions about Planon software, recommending possible solutions to problems and providing these solutions for our Planon software, so that it meets the requirements of the customer;
- Finding and solving errors in the software analysis, documentation and possibly forward to the Development department;
- Registration of tickets in our reporting system;
- Monitoring the progress of the tickets and ensuring a quick and correct handling and communication with the customer (both internal and external). Your in the lead; end-to-end;
- Thinking along with improvements about processes and the provision of information regarding the completion of the tickets;
- Of course, maintaining contact with customers!
Our mission is to provide software solutions that enable our customers to effectively solve their challenges - and that is no easy task. To fulfill our mission, you will need to be entrepreneurial, customer-oriented and analytical. You fit in the team when you have an open personality, when you're analytical, customer-oriented and when you can work independently. Our ideal consultant is an expert who likes to share knowledge with others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor's or master's degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience*;
- Strong IT affinity. ITIL knowledge is a plus;
- Available for 32-40 hours a week;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (other languages are plusses).
* We look forward to getting to know you regardless of your experience level.
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it is the journey to it that gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from handing out compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people together.
How do we fill in your career?
- Working with leading customers, national and international;
- Meaningful training opportunities for fulfilling your potential;
- Participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our customers;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle;
- We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it is like to work at Planon? View our specific terms of employment here.
Are you the helpful Support Consultant with a strong IT affinity? Apply immediately and discover how working at Planon can be!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated