Are you a proactive expert in the field of (e)-learning development with a healthy eagerness to deliver innovative learning solutions? Are you able to understand complex software solutions quickly and can you translate this to innovative and scalable learning tools? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Within Planon, the Global Learning Team is responsible for developing blended learning paths, (digital) learning modules and online assessments for international and external customers all over the world. This team of driven professionals is also responsible for the expansion of the Planon Corporate Academy in collaboration with the HR department as well as the onboarding and development of our entire partnering network.
You will translate business requirements, processes and needs of all our leaners into concrete online learning solutions. The Global Learning Team consists of 8 highly skilled colleagues and offers a lot of room for responsibility, creativity, independency and personal development in a collaborative setting to achieve our ambitions together as 1 team.
- Development and maintenance of Planon Academy learning curriculum in close collaboration with other team members and Subject Matter Experts according to requirements of all learner types that we service
- Up-to-date blended learning curriculum in core languages (ENG – NL – GER – FR)
- Up-to-date and accurate data in digital learning systems (LMS/LXP, library, etc.)
- Develop, maintain and improve integrated learning journeys (e.g. e-learning modules, videos, training materials, online assessments and certification programs) for the standard learning curriculum of the Planon Academy for the target groups: customers, end-users, partners and employees.
- Gathering of learning (content) requirements at several stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) / Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
- Check feasibility for the roll-out of new learning concepts, technology and tools in close collaboration with Learning Specialists
- Support our Multimedia Designer with the creation and adaptation of visual and interactive elements
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to work independently as well as working efficiently with content experts in your team. You are able to get product knowledge and content within our organization and you are a proactive doer with the drive to achieve results and you bring a lot of creativity and innovative drive.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- Bachelor degree with a didactic fundament (Learning Science, HRM Development or similar)
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in developing e-learning solutions
- Proven competence in working with e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate Rise and Storyline
- Experience in online learning preferably with a knowledge-based organization and with the development of online application trainings is required
- Knowledge of online visual and interaction design
- Experience with tools like Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken. All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
What does Planon offer you?
- A challenging job at one of the world’s market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with the clear ambition to be the undisputed innovative leader in this market.
- The Planon Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development;
- An inspiring international environment.
Terms of employment
Planon provides good primary and secondary terms of employment, which are tailored to the candidate’s profile. The secondary terms of employment include flexible working hours and extensive development and training opportunities. This concerns a full-time employment relationship in Nijmegen. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands.
Acquisition according to this vacancy is not appreciated.