(Junior) Project Manager
We are looking for a junior project manager to join our dynamic implementation team to lead client facing projects in UK for Planon solutions. You are a talented facilitator of IT projects with a passion for digitization. You will be organised and enjoy making plans, collecting data and drawing up precise reports and presentations. When it comes to the progress of a project, you can provide an immediate update at any time of the day.
As a Junior Project Manager you successfully fulfil your role by:
- Managing multiple simultaneous small projects and offering support to the other project managers by means of operational organizational and project-based work
- Preparing project plans, provide progress reports and manage weekly project meetings and monitoring the day-to-day progress of projects and independently draw up an action list
- Being responsible for the project budget on your projects, and to provide regular burndown and forecasts against each project. As well coordinating resources for your projects in collaboration with the other Planon project managers
- Successfully delivering projects within the scope, time, budget and quality and identifying project issues & risks then work proactively with the team to resolve
- Managing client engagement and providing excellent communication to team members, stakeholders and external contact persons
We are looking for a professional team-player who wants to push themselves and are passionate about their career. You will possess a good combination of client facing skills & technical aptitude to understand requirements to implement & integrate the Planon software solution into our customers’ IT environments and business. As a Project Manager you are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have the ability to understand project challenges from many points of view including commercially, logistically and from the perspective of a customer/user
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- 2 years of prior software-solutions project management experience
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous B2B external customer-facing projects
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure as well ability to synthesise detail into an overall plan of action
- Competent user of MS office applications including MS-project. Prince2, AgilePM, or similar qualification, is advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in FM & Real estate software, CAFM or IWMS applications would be preferable
- Commutable to Brighton and willing to travel UK-wide from time to time
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme. Check the UK benefits here.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities.