Finance and Office Assistent
Planon is a leading global software provider helping organizations to optimize Facility Management and Real Estate management towards a smart building / smart office operation. To facilitate our growth and expand our Singapore team, we are currently looking for a Finance and Office Administrator
- Keeping updated records of the company finances in an effective and accurate manner
- Update and Reconciliation Daily Bank Balance
- Manage Account Receivable and Payable
- Handle petty cash
- Check and process staff claims
- Handle administrative duties and work independently
- Administration support to General Manager
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time
You are a driven, energetic team player who show’s initiative and can operate standalone within the companies’ guidelines. You are a proactive communicator towards our customers as well toward your internal stakeholders.
We want you on our team if you have the following required experiences / key competences
- You have a LCCI / Diploma / Degree in Accounts and Finance or Economics or equivalent
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and excellent Excel skills
- You have 2-3 years working experience in handling accounts and office operations
- You have strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- You have a good sense of job ownership, accountability and personal integrity
- You have interpersonal skills, team player mentality, and willing to walk the extra mile when needed
- You are able to commence work in short notice period will be preferred
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. We encourage you to try out innovative ideas and be empowered. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities.
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfil your career potential.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees.
- High-spec offices, working remote facilities and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary (SGD 2600 - 2800) and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.