Lead Consultant (d/m/w)
Create direct added value for our customers: Your role
As a lead consultant, you are the technical contact for our customers in the context of the implementation of our software for our new and existing customers.
You know the current challenges in facility, real estate and maintenance management and have the necessary diplomatic skills to read “between the lines” and successfully manage projects in changing framework conditions.
This is what makes you successful in your role:
- Business Process Consulting: You will identify the current challenges facing our customers and translate them into solutions within the Planon software
- Definition of road maps and project planning in cooperation with our project managers
- Elaboration of specifications as well as ensuring the implementation of customer requirements in accordance with the specification on budget and on time
- Expansion of your know-how on current market trends and developments
Regardless of whether you are visiting a customer, working from our Frankfurt office or from home, flexibility is crucial and travel is part of your job.
What you bring to us:
- Several years of professional experience in the implementation of CAFM / IWMS software solutions in large companies
- A healthy dose of humor
- Proficient in German and English
- A relevant degree
Planon is a global platform provider that, according to Verdantix and Gartner, is a leader in digitization in the field of corporate real estate and facility management. By integrating our software and smart building technologies, we create direct added value for building owners, users and service providers.
Our mission is to create real competitive advantages and user benefits with a comprehensive IWMS solution.
We live an open, multicultural culture and offer a flexible working environment in which we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer you exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
- Challenging projects with world-leading customers at home and abroad
- Confidence and flexibility in terms of working time and location
- Great teams who enjoy working together
- Benefits such as: qualitrain, company pension scheme, job tickets, loyalty days, team events, etc.
- Our Agile Performance Development - a continuous development cycle to promote your personal growth
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Take a look at our local benefits here: benefits-germany
Are you interested in what's behind it?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.