Project Manager Nordics
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Would you like to lead implementations of market-leading enterprise software at global organizations within the Nordic region?
Within our Nordics organization, based in Gothenburg, we are looking for a Project Manager. Your focus will be on our customer base in the Nordic region, covering world leading brands in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way.
You’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities
others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Managing a multidisciplinary project team, customer expectations and project statuses in order to ensure that these are on track and prioritized correctly, this will include managing dependencies to and from other projects;
- Setting up project plans and resource project planning, managing projects in the project domain like budget, scope, risk, change, configuration etc.;
- Reporting on the quantitative and qualitative objectives of the project, both internally as well as towards the customer;
- Playing the role of business partner towards the customer and manage regular project meetings and stakeholder meetings;
- Actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence;
- Picking up any pre-project tasks and ensure they are taken care of (e.g collaborate with Sales, manage POC, coordinate estimates and drive pre-initiatives etc.);
- Actively coaching younger colleagues.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor or university degree;
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience as a Project Manager, combined with experience in managing software implementations and/or software consulting;
- Willingness to be flexible with your workplace; one day, you’re working onsite (Nordic region), the other from our Gothenburg office or at home.
- Prince2, PMP, IPMA or similar qualification is a plus;
- Fluent in English and Swedish (any other Nordic language is a plus).
Speaking of personality, we are looking for someone with excellent, persuasive communication skills. Also someone who’s able to work independently and who can drive several initiatives in parallel. You have to possess the ability to get things done with a positive, winning attitude. Your strong organizational skills allow you to work in a structured and methodical way. You have a keen eye for detail and are able to effectively collaborate with stakeholders on all levels in order to achieve common goals, as well as taking in details and high-level information in order to push projects forward. Experience with change management, in combination with some influence and sensitivity skills will help you do this.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential;
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients;
- We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration? Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.