Office Manager Axonize - Part-time
To accommodate our growth, Axonize is seeking a bright, organized, multi-tasker office manager for 16-20 hours, a new role within our organization.
Axonize, part of the Planon group, has developed a no-code platform for the smart enterprise that facilitates the connection, monitoring, and control of an unlimited number of devices and systems, as well as analyzing the data stream from multiple devices and sources – all from a single dashboard. Axonize is suitable for all applications and verticals, has an open architecture, and can be quickly and easily configured to meet specific customer requirements.
As the office manager at Axonize, you will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness and communication. Joining the company, you will play a key role in setting up many organizational processes from scratch. Are you ready to jump into action?
As an Office Manager, you will ensure the office’s day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently.
You work closely in a team with our Management, HR Business Partner and Business Controller for Axonize.
You successfully manage our office by:
- Smooth administrative support and assistance to our staff in daily business i.e., handle post and calls, set-up conference calls, support in routine reporting and analysis preparation, handle internal & external meeting requests and prepare agenda for meetings
- Offer pro-active planning support, anticipating needs for meetings, seeking, and coordinating information where appropriate, alerting to forthcoming deadlines
- Provide assistance to staff in various areas such as flights, reservations booking, transportation, etc.
- Welcome visitors and make sure they get the best service
- Take over all office management responsibilities including maintenance, supplies, equipment, bills, shopping, etc.
- Plan and execute company events for our employees and guests
- Support HR (e.g. welcome new employees) and be the ears for all employees
- Support Finance by gathering and scanning of invoices
For 25 years, The Planon Group has had a single mission: delivering technological solutions to our customer’s business challenges by providing them with a world-class software application and expert business services to facilitate implementation. To fulfill our mission, we need you to act as a reliable employee champion. You are open, communicative, energetic, and service-oriented. With your excellent organizational skills, you continue to support our Israel office.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Experience with administrative and clerical work
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Hebrew
- Flexible in availability
- Preferably, our ideal candidate is also familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
Apply now by sending us your resume and salary history: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.