Junior HR & Payroll Employee
Do you get energy out of working in an international HR team? In which you ensure a smooth employee experience by having and keeping everything in the HR back office in tip-top shape? Then read on quickly!
As Junior HR & Payroll Employee you take care of a correct payroll administration and smooth onboarding, offboarding and transition processes for our workforce in the Netherlands, UK and Sweden. Besides this, you sometimes support our offices in other countries. You are the backbone of our HR department and ensure that the personnel files and the payroll are accurate, thereby making an important contribution to a smoothly running HR department.
On the one hand you are responsible for the administrative HR processes such as registering pensions, drawing up employment contracts and ensuring that all data, personnel files and regulations are in order. On the other hand, you ensure that the global HR processes are correctly followed so that there is a uniform way of working. You apply the '4 eyes principle' and ensure compliance.
In addition, you support our HR Business Partner and HR Advisor in the following areas: remuneration packages, taxes and payments, employee insurance, leave and absenteeism, training and career development activities and mobility offers.
The team says: 'The variety of tasks you perform for several countries ensures that no day is the same. This combined with our friendly, easy-going atmosphere makes this job so much fun!'The Netherlands Nijmegen Shared Services Less than 3 years
Of course we understand that as a junior you do not yet have all the experience and knowledge. We are looking for someone who is open to learning and will become our guru in the field of Payroll!
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- HBO/bachelor work level and at least 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- Basic knowledge (from e.g. your education or work experience) in the HR & Payroll domain;
- Preferably experience with HR back office systems (we work with Exact Globe and Talentsoft);
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
In terms of personality, you fit in this team if you are communicative, service-oriented and accurate. We also expect you to work with integrity, manage expectations and set priorities. Of course a focus on results and a dash of (good) humor may not be lacking either!
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it's the journey there that gives satisfaction and provides the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in a variety of ways: from handing out compliments and big team events to leisure initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We're big enough to offer stimulating career opportunities and small enough to value individual contributions. You are the director of your own career!
What will we fill your career with?
- Internationally and nationally challenging work;
- Working as a Specialist means running your own 'payroll shop';
- Meaningful training opportunities to reach your full potential;
- Contributing to the development of ideas that add real value to Planon or your department;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle;
- An excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Check out our specific terms of employment here.
Are you a true Payroll guru who has a broad interest in the HR world? Then apply now and discover what working at Planon can be like!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.