Regional Marketing Manager
Are you interested in modern B2B Marketing and are you ready for a challenge? Would you like to help a world market leader in the software industry grow further? And do you enjoy working with different stakeholders? Then Planon may have the perfect job for you!
Develop successful Marketing campaigns that contribute to ambitious growth goals
We are looking for an experienced Regional Marketing Manager for the Dutch market to join Planon's global Marketing team. This is a dynamic role within an international, ambitious and result-oriented team in which you are responsible for developing and executing a successful Marketing Plan. Your activities will mainly focus on generating leads, communicating with customers and increasing our brand awareness. In addition to locally fine-tuning the global Marketing strategy, you are responsible for successfully planning and coordinating additional local Marketing activities according to the Go-to-Market strategy for the Dutch market. For this you work closely with the local Sales and Account Management team.
We promise to challenge you every step of the way: you will work with leading clients and take on responsibilities many dream of
You successfully fill this position by:
- Take responsibility for the development of the local Marketing Plan - including budget and planning - based on the annual Go-to-Market strategy. Knowledge of Planon's main markets, customers, propositions, products and competitors help you to be successful;
- Coordinating lead generation campaigns that create the necessary pipeline.
- You focus on the implementation of both online and offline global Marketing programs adapted to the local Dutch market needs. Examples of activities are direct mailings, content distribution via third parties and the organization of events such as webinars, fairs and seminars;
- To contribute to increasing brand awareness of the Planon brand in the Netherlands;
- By developing local content such as blogs and press releases. You develop local customer cases together with the global Product Marketing team. You maintain relationships with industry stakeholders to build and maintain valuable partnerships;
- Take care of the localization and review of all Marketing and communication campaigns for the Dutch market;
- Measure, analyze and improve the ROI of Planon's Marketing efforts using Salesforce.com (CRM) and Marketo (Marketing Automation).
- You regularly share the results with Sales and Account management and use KPIs to continuously improve. You are also responsible for the quality of local Marketing data;
- Improving customer satisfaction and customer retention by developing a customer communication program.
Our mission is to provide software solutions that help our customers solve their business challenges effectively. Not an easy task. That is precisely why we ask you to be hands-on, customer-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in B2B marketing. Work experience within a corporate environment and / or in a decentralized marketing department is a plus.
Our ideal candidate brilliantly meets the following criteria:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree, for example in the direction of Marketing, Communication or another relevant discipline;
- Five years of B2B marketing experience. A background in IT or software industry is preferred;
- Experience with a wide range of marketing disciplines, such as event management, demand generation and content marketing;
- The ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects in a results-oriented environment, with attention to detail and quality;
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, enterprising and able to work independently;
- Experience with stakeholder management, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience of working in a decentralized marketing organization;
- Excellent oral and written Dutch and English language skills are required;
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns using a marketing automation tool and SalesForce CRM is desirable;
- Experience working with direct Sales and experience with account based marketing are a plus.
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it is the journey to it that gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from handing out compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people together.
We are large enough to provide exciting career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You are the director of your own career.
With what do we fill in your career?
- Challenging projects with leading clients, national and international;
- Our Performance Management Program, which includes your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- Meaningful training opportunities from our Planon Academy for fulfilling your potential;
- Participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our customers.
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it is like to work at Planon? View our specific terms of employment here: benefits-netherlands
Apply immediately and discover how challenging working at Planon can be.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.