.NET Developer SamFM
You will be part of a cohesive team in which, as a .NET Developer, your main role will be to support the management and development of innovative projects on technologies as varied as our customers.
At Planon, flexibility is a must, you can work in the office based in the Paris region or from home.
Key tasks and responsibilities :
- Understand customer issues and be able to translate them into functionality in an application
- Set up the specifications of new applications in collaboration with the teams
- Define and create application prototypes that meet the specifications
- Write code in a structured, testable and efficient manner
- Systematically perform unit and integration tests on new code
- Have code reviews and tests performed to validate developments functionally and technically against specifications
- Analyze and resolve problems on existing code
- Technically document the code and support
- Deliver software versions, on time and in accordance with the initial requirements
Where would we be without a passion for software development? That’s why we’d like you to be passionate about it too, and keen to share it with your colleagues. You are a teamplayer, customer oriented and driven to make things happen, even when it’s never been done before. Being open and transparent are key traits we would like to see in you.
- Bac +4 in IT sector
- Significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
- English read / written / spoken essential
- Motivated by the technical aspects of the job
- Very good Knowledge:
- Good knowledge on .Net Framework 3.5, 4.5.
- Good hands on experience in C#
- Good knowledge on design patterns
- Frontend technologies - Angular 8+
- Other appreciate talent :
- Knowledge on .Net core
- Strong object oriented concepts
- Good knowledge on Web API
- Good knowledge on Web services and WCF
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing principles
- Hands on experience in unit testing.
- Good hands on experience in databases and sound knowledge on writing queries/procedures etc
- Familiarity on GIT, JIRA, Confluence & Stash
- Knowledge on OAuth and OpenID
Our continuously growing Development team consists of 200+ excellent colleagues. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value to our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: Benefits France
Are you ready to develop our next generation solutions?
Apply now and find out what it’s like to work at Planon.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.