Global Partner Development Manager
Are you the liaison between our partners and our sales organization?
As Global Partner Development Manager you are responsible for setting up new partner alliances & managing them. You are part of the global partnering department, an innovative organization that is responsible for setting up partnerships and improving them day by day. You will work closely with channel sales in the various business areas and report to the VP Partner & Alliances. There is a strong focus on generating joint success with the partner.
No matter whether you’re working from our headquarters or at home, flexibility is crucial. You have the ability to manage time and workload. Taking responsibility for making your targets is in your nature.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Finding, Initiating and negotiating new IWMS partnerships with leading companies in our market all over the world
- Design go to market plans together with our reseller and execute the plan
- Support sales & marketing activities of our partners
- Create new opportunities and turn them into commercial success.
- Initiate activities for knowledge transfer to all relevant people
- Design relevant business models, competitive partner programs & partner levels
- Managing the existing IWMS partners, perform QBR
- Deliver results set on order intake, number of new customers
- Setup contracts
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, you have to be ambitious and you have the analytical skill to assimilate information quickly. You have a proven track record as a partner manager at an international software company. You are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- At least 5 years of experience with setting up and managing a resellers network in an international context;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Knowledge of IT processes, Preferably FM and Real Estate related;
- Methodical and structured working approach, delivering results as planned;
- Commercially strong and capable;
- Strong entrepreneurial skills;
- Lives in The Netherlands but is willing to travel;
- Fluent in English.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: The Netherlands
Are you able to manage multiple international stakeholders and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.