Implementation Consultant - French
Create added value for our customers: Your role
As an Implementation Consultant, you are the technical contact person for our customers in the context of the implementation of our software for our new and existing customers. By delivering system configuration services and data migration for international clients.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- the willingness to learn about the configuration options within the Planon software and how to implement them
- configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements
- identifying the current challenges facing our customers and translate them into solutions within the Planon software
- developing specifications and implement them in Planon on time and within budget, in close cooperation with project team members and project managers
- the willingness to develop your know-how on current market trends and developments
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles
- First professional experience in the implementation of IWMS software solutions
- Experience with working in an international environment and understanding of dynamics within different cultures is a big plus
- You are result-driven, eager, solution minded and able to take risks
- Good proven consulting skills and commercial attitude
- Any Coding knowledge – Java / HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, etc..
- Having a strong understanding of the project implementation cycle.
- Having a working knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI etc.
- Having experience working on SQL
- Good understanding of web services/API's/SSO etc.
- Good to have strong languages abilities: French (B2.2 / C1)
- You will learn about the configuration options within the Planon software and how to implement them
Our Implementation team consists of enthusiastic colleagues who inspire each other daily. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun! Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and activities.
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
For more information, please check out: http://www.planonsoftware.com
This is how we improve your daily business:
· Challenging projects with world-leading clients
· Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
· A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
· Creating ideas that genuinely add value to our clients