Is Data Visualization your passion? Do you have experience building Dashboards or do you want to learn how we do it? Are you multifunctional and do you strive for excellence? Do you also have a no-nonsense mentality? Come work at Planon!
As an experienced Power BI developer, you will be part of one of the multidisciplinary Scrum teams in Hyderabad. You will work in tandem with our global customers for analyzing Data.
We work with Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps, Azure Analysis Services and MSSQL.
You will keep up with the latest developments and you are always looking for
opportunities to improve yourself, your team and our product.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- A minimum of 4 years experience in developing Visualization reports and
dashboards using Power BI. Connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- Ability to define, understand report definitions and build the reports.
- Knowledge of API connections
- Good SQL knowledge
- Visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of reports.
- Candidates should have report development experience and should have
the analytical thinking capability to transform the data in visualizations/dashboard reports.
- Exposure to alternate Visualization technologies like Tableau, Qlikview,
Spotfire etc is good to have.
- The most important is that you are driven and passionate about Data
- You breathe quality and engineering principles, but you know how to balance this with pragmatic thinking.
- You are open, transparent and you feel responsible for your product.
- You like working in an international organization with the ambition to
maintain its position as a world market leader.
- Contact with colleagues globally in English is not a problem for you.
Our Product Development department consists of 180+ enthusiastic and driven colleagues. You will receive a training budget for your personal development, as well as many other opportunities to grow. You will work within an international environment at the world market leader, of FM software. You will work at a company with a strong social and personal character.
What does Planon offer you
- The Planon Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan, training at the Planon Academy, annual goals and support and guidance in your personal development.
- A challenging position at the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market.
- An inspiring international environment.
Planon offers you an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, providing a good balance between business and leisure. View our local benefits package here: Benefits India.
Amongst our secondary benefits, we offer flexible working hours and training possibilities. This is a full-time position in our Hyderabad office.