Technical Development Consultant
Our software provides many standards and best practices for our customers - We are looking for you to develop software solutions adapted to the needs of our customer.
You develop customer-specific solutions based on detailed specifications for our customers in the DACH region.
This makes you successful in your role:
- Solution design and conceptualization of software components in collaboration with the internal project team and our customers
- Development and delivery of sustainable, customer-specific software solutions based on our standard software
- Recording, maintaining and further developing the implemented solutions
- Collaboration with our international software teams (e.g. in India)
Germany Duisburg Unknown 3-5 years
You will bring that with you
You are a team player and work in our Duisburg office as well as in a home office. From time to time you will visit our customers within the DACH region.
What we want from you:
- Object-oriented programming skills (preferably Java)
- Experience in working with databases
- SQL knowledge (querying and setting up interfaces)
- Moderate willingness to travel
- Good English, very good German skills
We live an open, multicultural culture and offer a flexible work environment where we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize individual contributions.
- Challenging projects with leading global clients at home and abroad
- Confidence and flexibility in terms of working hours and location
- Great teams who enjoy working together
- Benefits such as: qualitrain, company pension scheme, job tickets, loyalty days, team events etc.
- Our Agile Performance Development - a continuous development cycle to support your personal growth
Curious about what it's like to work at Planon? Check out our local benefits here and apply now!