Technical Development Consultant
Are you the link between customer and technology and do you get energy from devising and developing smart IT solutions?
Your challenge? Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution!
As a Technical Development Consultant you work in a dynamic position where you work on technical content as well as contact with our customers. Your key responsibility is design, develop and deliver high quality and sustainable custom software solutions, including installation and configuration documentation according to specifications based on the needs of the customer. You work together with your Dutch and Indian colleagues to create software solutions with the focus on improving customer satisfaction.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and have responsibilities others may only dream of.
Flexibility is crucial and travel could be part of the job – it will be a hybrid construction where you will spend days at our clients’ offices, alternated with working at home or at our HQ in Nijmegen.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Design and develop custom solutions
- Create specific Customer documentation on created custom solutions
- Maintain up-to-date database of standardized custom solutions including documentation
- Assist colleagues and customer to estimate efforts for custom solutions
- Collaborate with colleagues on a global scale in various development projects
Our mission is to enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges with our in-house software solutions. Therefore, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record as a Technical Consultant and have well-developed technical skills. Your ability to influence and persuade others enables you to bring potentially conflicting visions and interests together. In addition, you are a team player, innovative, proactive and you have strong communication skills.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT & Management or computer science or a related technical field
- Preferably at least 3 years of relevant work experience*
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Willing and able to travel within the Netherlands
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week.
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of your level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our successes in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people be more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognise your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- An extensive Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Freedom to generate and implement ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: benefits-the-netherlands
Are you capable of converting complex customer questions into a perfect solution for the customer like no other? Then we are looking for you!
Apply now and discover how enjoyable working at Planon can be
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered