Field Marketing Associate
Are you looking for a challenging marketing position to drive business growth in North America? Want a fun and rewarding career, not just another job? Join us now!
We are looking for a creative thinker who understands B2B marketing, lead generation, and product placement to support our position as the global leader in smart building and digital workplace technology. As a field marketing associate, you will help develop and distribute regional content and collateral (email campaigns, press releases, white papers, webinars, product brochures, speaking proposals, sales presentations, etc.), as well as help coordinate our presence at conferences and other events. Flexibility, creativity, and a team-driven mindset will contribute to your success in this position. Strong writing and graphic design skills required.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way! You’ll be working our diverse team of experts to drive growth and success in North America.
In this role you will:
- Manage the execution of the North American marketing plan, including budget and campaign calendar.
- Support all marketing activities in North America to create ta robust sales pipeline and fuel business growth.
- Understand Planon’s key target markets, customers, value proposition, products, and competitive landscape.
- Work closely with our North America Sr. Marketing Manager, Product Marketing teams, and Corporate Marketing to develop best practices and turn-key strategies.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns via Salesforce.com (CRM) and Marketo (marketing automation) to drive greater marketing return on investment. Share results with local sales organization regularly and use KPIs to implement improvements.
- Support all content creation, translation and localization of marketing campaigns and messaging for North American marketing efforts, such as website content, collateral management, sales presentations, e-mail campaigns, and social media.
- Work with key stakeholders to create local demand generation campaigns that accelerate the needed pipeline growth.
- Support the coordination and execution of events such as webinars, trade shows, hosted user conference events, and industry seminars.
- Support public relations activities, including but not limited to: relationships with associations, 3rd party publications, and industry-specific journals, for article and ad placement.
- Manage social platform presence (LinkedIn Groups, Tweets, Email Campaigns) – tracking and analyzing data/improvements.
- Manage North American corporate sponsorships and individual memberships for industry-specific associations, organizations, trade shows, etc.
Planon’s mission is to deliver software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their real estate and facility management challenges—and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, you have to be a collaborative team player who likes to bring new ideas to the table. You thrive on variety and like working on a wide range of deliverables, and bringwith you a love of writing and creating.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or other relevant discipline
- You have previous experience in running B2B marketing campaigns using marketing automation tooling and a CRM (SalesForce preferred)
- Graphic design experience and powerpoint proficiency required
- You have experience managing brand through social media channels
- You possess strong judgment and business acumen with a keen ability to develop relevant marketing programs to support the business growth
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- You have experience working in the technology industry, preferably in relation to real estate and facility management solutions (preferred but not necessary)
Planon offers a dynamic, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to for ongoing learning and career advancement. We celebrate our success in many ways—from large collaborative initiatives and training to social events and team building activities that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Involvement in challenging projects with world-class clients, both regional and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- A collaborative environment that encourages creativity and innovation
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits United States
Apply now and find out about all Planon has to offer.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.