Account Manager - North America
Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful account manager we are looking for? Join our team now.
Planon North America is looking for account managers who serve as Planon ambassadors and client success executives to nurture and maintain excellent relationships with clients in the U.S. and Canada. As Account Manager, you will oversee all activity and communications with clients, proactively respond to client needs, advise and guide clients on their smart building and workplace technology journey, and act as a resource for additional solutions that serve our clients’ best interests. The successful candidate is a dynamic, independent thinker, who is able to anticipate client requirements and provide swift resolution to any client issues or demands. As the face of Planon to our customers, your role is critical to our ongoing growth and success!
In this role you will:
- Own and maintain positive executive level and stakeholder relationships with clients while ensuring excellent client satisfaction
- Ensure ongoing long term business relationship, including contract renewals, product add ons and enhancements, added partner solutions, customizations, additional services, etc.
- Be able to think on your feet and solve client issues or demands independently, while knowing when to escalate or bring in executive leadership
- Effectively communicate with client on a regular basis to manage and maintain relationship, assess needs and requirements, introduce new products and solutions, and contribute to mutual business success
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Planon’s software, services, partner and related industry offerings sufficient to be an effective advisor to the customer.
- Define and implement Strategic Account Plans for assigned accounts, using approved models, to identify and position additional client activity and business opportunities
- Implement a structured approach to communicate and interact regularly and effectively with assigned clients to support customer satisfaction and additional revenue generation for targeted customer accounts
- Uncover opportunity needs, develop solution/value propositions, and identify upsell opportunities.
- Execute account management policies, strategies, and tactics to enhance current departmental structure
- ·Meet or exceed set revenue goals for renewals and new business
- Identify client issues on a timely basis to reduce excessive escalations
- Participate in events such as the user conference and customer webinars
- Comply with company standards, policies, and mission statement
Planon’s mission is to deliver software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their real estate and facility management challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, our team members need to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. The right candidate will have a proven track record in Account Management or Client Success Management within a real estate software or related technical environment. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their goals, requirements, and decision-making processes and advising them on optimal business strategies and solutions.
This role may be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 5+ years in Account Management and Customer Management
- You are customer centric and detail-oriented
- You have strong oral and written communication skills
- You are entrepreneurial and consultative
- You have experience in sales
- You have experience working with large enterprise clients
- You are able to manage a sales lifecycle and forecast appropriately
- You have experience in software or related technology domain, real estate and/or higher education a plus
- You have experience working with cross functional teams with delivery on solutions
Planon offers a dynamic, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to for ongoing learning and career advancement. We celebrate our success in many ways—from large collaborative initiatives and training to social events and team building activities that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities yet small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
How we improve your life at work:
- Collaborative culture and team-oriented approach that encourages creativity, innovation, and success
- Involvement in challenging projects with world-class clients, both regional and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits United States
Are you interested in creating compelling content and helping us expand our footprint in North America?
Apply now and find out about all Planon has to offer.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.