Lead UX Design
Do you think user experience is the center of every product? Do you inspire people with new and innovative ideas? Do you always strive for excellence? Are you able to articulate a vision on UX design, connect it with business and technology and inspire your team and stakeholders? Come work at Planon!
As Lead UX Design, you and your team are responsible for the development and implementation of our vision of user experience within the complete Planon product portfolio. You will inspire, facilitate the creative process, listen and synthesize feedback and share your vision with product managers, clients, end users, sales and marketing and executive stakeholders.
In the product management team you will be responsible for UX design principles and the application of these principles by our Agile Software Development teams in development projects as a persuasive sparring partner for Product Managers and Developers.
In your UX team, you are responsible for deliverables and further development of the UX team.
The product portfolio of Planon consist of web solutions as well as mobile applications. One of the most important challenges for the UX Design Team is to fit every user interface with the user group as well to create harmony in the product line; everyone needs to easily recognize the Planon products.
You will keep up with the latest developments in your profession and you are always looking for opportunities to improve yourself, your team and the product.
What can you expect?
Our Product Development department consists of over 100 enthusiastic and driven colleagues. You will be responsible for UX design principles, design thinking as tool for our product portfolio roadmap and the application of these principles by our Agile Software Development teams.
Your UX design team consists of young professionals with a proven track record in our company and works in close cooperation with product owners and developers to apply our UX design principles in our product portfolio.The Netherlands Nijmegen Unknown 5-10 years
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree and 5 to 10 years of professional UX design experience in web applications, SaaS software preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of current user experience and design methodologies.
- Significant experience (3+ years) leading, managing and inspiring a team of young professionals.
- A strong passion for working with (and simplifying) complex design systems that span multiple products and lines of business
- Ability to articulate a vision and facilitate the creative progress while being able to listen and synthesize feedback and needs
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with the reporting chain, extended team, cross-functional peers, and executive stakeholders
- A proactive attitude, good communications skills and team spirit
- You are creative, but you know how to balance this with pragmatic thinking
- You are open, transparent and you feel responsible for your product
- You like working in an international organization with the ambition to enforce its position as world market leader
Contact with colleagues globally in English is not a problem for you
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our employee-benefits at: https://www.workatplanon.com/en/discover-planon/employee-benefits/benefits-the-netherlands.html
Are you able to ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software implementation?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered