Implementation Consultant Hong Kong
Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful, enthusiastic consultant we are looking for? Join our team now!
Your job: keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes and guarantee quality through our best practices. How? By delivering billable system configuration services for both new and existing clients. From system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get to work in a sociable, hard working team.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Diving in the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to learn about it and translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- Configuring our Planon software to meet in-scope client requirements and SLA’s;
- Being the Planon eyes and ears on customer sites to identify improvement opportunities in close cooperation with the account manager;
- Delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with individual project managers.
Planon is growing! Within our APAC organization we are looking for an Implementation Consultant who will be located in our office in Hong Kong.
In this role you will report to our New Business Sales Manager and be part of an international operating team. Your focus will be on our customer base in the business area Asia region.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to possess consulting skills and the capability to build strong relationships with our clients, by understanding their decision processes. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. You’ll fit in the team when you are a constructively working together, and when your eager to learn and share knowledge. Last but not least, you have to be analytical, hands-on, customer oriented and possess the ability to advise customers properly.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor or university degree in Business IT, Information Management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 2-4 years relevant work experience (knowledge of/affinity with software consulting is a big plus)
- Strong communication skills and a commercial attitude;
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Cantonese/ Mandarin;
- Willingness to travel once in a while
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging job with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy (among others) and learning opportunities on-the-job;
- Unlimited access to Goodhabitz (divers online training);
- A job that can contain travelling and being on-site at the client when needed (post-covid);
- You will be part of a large team with broad expertise, in which sharing knowledge takes place.
Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package: benefits-hong-kong
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration?