New Business Sales for the FM Service Provider Market - Nordics/UK
Are you an outstanding Sales professional who gets energy from finding and closing new business opportunities? Would you like to sell market-leading enterprise software to facility Management Service Provider organisations?
As a New Business Sales, your main focus is identifying, creating and closing new business opportunities. You direct and oversee an organisation's sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies based on the goals and evaluate constantly the effectiveness of this strategy. Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of Planon stakeholders in the sales cycle. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading companies and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Target and discover new opportunities within the FM Service Providers Market;
- Realising personal sales target;
- Respond to RFQs and RFPs;
- Attend events and show active presence on social media;
- Ensure a reliable pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges. To fulfil our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven sales track record and experience in B2B software sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Proven commercial skills in a new business position: At least 5 to 10 years’ relevant work experience;
- Experience in selling software, SaaS solutions and consultancy services;
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker;
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus;
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics and UK;
- A relevant Bachelor degree.
- Competitive salary + commission;
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Programme, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here.
If you are looking to join a leading SaaS company and want to be part of a close-knit organisation where every day counts, and you can develop a successful career, whilst being well compensated to do so, we’d like to hear from you!
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.