B2B Field Marketeer
Are you interested in modern B2B marketing and are you ready for a challenge? Does developing a successful Marketing strategy for a global market leader in the software industry make your heart beat faster? Do you have a result-oriented mindset, and do you enjoy working with different stakeholders? Then Planon might have the perfect job for you!
Develop successful marketing campaigns that contribute to ambitious growth objectives
We are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Specialist for the BELUX (Belgium and Luxemburg) market to join Planon's global Marketing team. This is a dynamic role within an international, ambitious and result-oriented team in which you are responsible for developing and executing a successful Marketing plan. Your activities will mainly focus on generating leads, increasing our brand awareness and communicating with customers. In addition to locally fine-tuning the global marketing strategy, you are responsible for successfully planning and coordinating additional local marketing activities according to the Go-to-Market strategy for the EMEA South region. In this you work closely with the local Sales and Account Management team.
As a member of our team, you will be working for an industry leader with offices on multiple continents and inspiring international customers such as Shell, Unilever and Siemens.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Developing the local Marketing plan – including budget management and activity calendar – based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy
- Coordinating demand generation campaigns that create the required pipeline. You own the execution of both on- and offline global Marketing programs according to local market needs. Example of activities are direct mailing pieces, content syndication via third parties and on- and offline events such as webinars, trade shows and seminars
- Developing Account Based Marketing programs that are in line with the goals of the local Sales teams
- Contributing to an increase of the brand awareness of the Planon brand in the assigned markets, by developing local content such as blogs and press releases. In collaboration with global Product Marketing, you support the creation of local customer case studies. You maintain relationships with industry stakeholders and partners to create valuable partnerships that support Planon’s goals
- Leading all translation and localisation of Marketing messaging for the assigned market(s), such as website content, collateral and e-mail campaigns
- Using Salesforce.com (CRM) and Marketo (Marketing Automation), you will measure, analyse and improve the ROI of Marketing
- Executing customer communications campaigns to improve customer satisfaction and business retention. This will include customer facing campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, roundtable
At Planon we deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfil this task, we need you to be hands-on, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven B2B Marketing track record. Experience working in a corporate environment and decentralised marketing organisation is a plus.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor or master’s degree, in for example Marketing or Business or another relevant discipline.
- At least five (5) years of (B2B) Marketing experience within a corporate environment, IT or software background preferred.
- Experience with a broad set of Marketing disciplines, including but not limited demand generation, physical & online event management, and content Marketing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, results-focused environment, while having strong attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial and upbeat attitude, proactive, able to work with initiative and independently to support a rapidly growing organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; experience in an international environment is a plus.
- Experience in working in a decentralised Marketing organisation.
- Native Flemish speaker with strong oral and written English skills required.
- Previous experience in running Marketing campaigns using Marketing Automation tooling and SalesForce CRM is desirable.
- Previous exposure to Account Based Marketing is a plus.
Experience of working with front line B2B Sales and previous exposure to Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates.
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international.
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance.
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: benefits Belgium
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.