Are you the Support Consultant with a lot of ambition and do you know what it takes to succeed? Join us and to solve the challenging problems of our customers!
Your role: first point of contact for our clients who experience issues with our Planon software, these questions can be functional as well as technical.
As a Support Consultant you work for the Global Support unit. You are part of a multicultural team of more than 20 Support Consultants and you are the first point of contact for information accounts, international partners and colleagues all around the world.
Colleague Wouter tells you a little bit more about his (and potentially your) role: ‘We are not just your regular support team, we do way more than that. Clients (B2B) call me for example when they find a bug in their Planon-software. This can be a really complex problem, of it could be something that I can solve myself. Either way, I’m end-to-end responsible for the ticket. I’m pleased to say that more than 95% of all tickets are resolved within the unit, but we also work closely with the development department. They are responsible for all software changes.’
What he likes the most about his job? ‘For me, after all these years, I still get challenged every day, because the issues can be complex. I am the first point of contact for internal and external questions about Planon Software. The kind of issues I deal with varies from functional to technical issues. You have to be very creative when it comes to solving an issue. Of course we solve a problem as soon as possible, but we also try to prevent them from happening in the future. I think its very important to be continuously improving, not only for our customers, but also when it comes to developing our own skills. By all means, I’m frequently updating the customer and in case of solving an issue I always try to meet their SLA’s.’The Netherlands Nijmegen Customer Services - Customer Support 3-5 years
Our mission is to provide software solutions that enable our customers to effectively solve their challenges - and that is no easy task. To fulfill our mission, you will need to be entrepreneurial, customer-oriented and analytical.
Wouter: ‘Our team is very divers. You have to have an open personality and be interested in working within an ambitious, international organization. Also, you have to possess a learning mentality and like to share your knowledge with others. Last, but certainly not least; you have to be customer-oriented and keen on getting the right solution for the customer (short term as well as long term). We like to work hard and joke around at the same time. If that fits your profile, we would love to meet you!’
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor's or master's degree and at least 3 years of relevant work experience*;
- Strong IT affinity and ITIL knowledge is a plus;
- Available for 32-40 hours a week;
- Excellent knowledge of the German, Dutch and English language;
* We look forward to getting to know you regardless of your experience level.
- Challenging projects with leading customers, national and international;
- Meaningful training opportunities for fulfilling your potential;
- Participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our customers;
- Working in a multicultural, divers team.
- We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it is like to work at Planon? View our specific terms of employment here.
Are you the client-oriented Support Consultant with a strong IT affinity?
Apply immediately and discover how stimulating working at Planon can be.
(Please send us your resume and cover letter in English or Dutch).
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated