Internship Global Product Marketing
Would you like to help give shape to Planon's strong international growth strategy by contributing to the development of Market Intelligence? And would you like to provide our teams with unique insights and information with which they can be more successful? Then this is your ideal internship!
As a Global Product Marketing intern, you are part of Planon's Global Marketing team. The Global Marketing team consists of a Corporate Marketing team at our headquarters in the Netherlands and local marketing teams in the Netherlands, Belgium, Central Europe, Sweden, France, the United Kingdom, Asia and North America. As an intern, you support the Global Product Marketing team. This team contributes to the commercial success of the organization by developing Go-To-Market strategies, conducting market research and competitor analyzes and supporting the sales departments with the right content, tools and knowledge.
Our intern speaks:
“Planon gave me the opportunity to get acquainted with business in an international company and within an international team. There were several educational projects and assignments that I was allowed to work on and in which I had my responsibilities. For example, doing data analysis in Salesforce and Excel or researching a new pricing model for Planon. I really enjoyed my time at Planon, where you work with nice and enthusiastic colleagues, and everyone is willing to help you.” – Jesper RikkenThe Netherlands Nijmegen Other
Planon is the leading global provider of Real Estate and Facility Management software that enables building and service digitalisation by integrating the diverse landscape of smart building technology, business solutions and data into one source of truth and turning that into value for building owners, building users, and service providers. Worldwide, Planon has 800 employees spread over 12 countries. For the Global Product Marketing team, we are looking for a cooperating intern who contributes to Planon's growth strategy.
- Conduct various practice-oriented market research (for example, market developments, competition research and source research).
- Analyse available data from our CRM system (Salesforce) and data analytics tool (PowerBI) (for example, usage information, product combinations and customer base).
- Contribute during the implementation and roll-out of various strategic projects (including Market Intelligence and Nomenclature).
- Initiate and support improvements in our Sales Enablement Platform, Showpad.
- Improve, update and maintain available data for win/loss and competitor analyses.
- Execute a wide range of tasks supporting our Product Marketers.
“Discover how great it is to give Planon's growth strategy shape with the insights you gathered, and help our international organization move forward”
You meet the following criteria:
- You are following a bachelor's degree in Commercial Economics or a comparable degree in Bachelor of Applied Science and you are in your third year.
- You are open, transparent and feel comfortable taking responsibility.
- You have strong analytical skills and affinity with data analysis, investigating and searching for connections.
- You work in a structured way with a good balance between thinking and doing.
- You get energy from working in an international company.
- You have a good command of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- The ability to gain experience that looks good on your resume.
- A challenging position at the world market leader in Facility Management and Real Estate Software.
- An inspiring international learning environment with exciting customers like Shell, Unilever, Philips, University of Oxford, Bayer, Siemens and many more.
- The ability to work in an ambitious, high-level and professional marketing department where tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Showpad and Microsoft Teams are used.
- Gym on location with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches prepared with ingredients from our vegetable garden and spectacular staff outings.
Planon is a company where interns are allowed to work on their personal development. You will take care of your tasks and you will also be able to perform largely independently. There is an informal work culture within Planon, with drinks every Friday afternoon in our bar, the Witte Paard. Discover working in an international organization that is constantly changing. As an intern, you are part of this Planon culture!
It concerns an internship from January / February 2022 to June / July 2022 (5-6 months), where you work 32/40 hours a week. For a full-time internship, the internship fee is € 385, - for a bachelor student of Applied Science internship.
Do you have strong communication skills, and do you not shy away from a challenge? Then apply immediately and discover how much fun doing an internship at Planon is.