Frontend Developer (Hyderabad / India)
Reasult, a Planon company, is market leader in software that optimizes the financial performance of real estate organizations. Our packages are used by commercial real estate developers, housing associations, real estate investors and governments. Because we focus exclusively on the real estate market, we have a great deal of knowledge and a clear vision of that market. All our specialists have a background in real estate, finance or IT and usually a combination of these. The software development usually takes place in close consultation with our (future) customers, in which we are leading. Reasult closely follows developments in the market and continues to translate opportunities for improvement into new products. Our customers have benefited from this for years.
We are looking for expansion for our development department which is developing a new SaaS platform and various applications that will run on this platform.
As a front-end developer you are responsible for the development of applications on SaaS platform and associated applications. It is a total solution for the financial planning of real estate companies. The duties and responsibilities associated with this role are:
- Targeted interaction with the UX designer about design and realization options to a state-of-the-art user experience for our software;
- Interact with the product consultant and UX designer about new build screens and functionality;
- Make decisions together with the other frontend developers about the right deploying new and existing controls and incorporating them into a reference application;
- Taking responsibility for the frontend development by:
-building the frontend for our webapps
-checking that the software supplied by you complies with design and requirements
-collaborating with the full-stack and front-end developers within the scrum team;
-conducting code reviews;
- Contribute to the further professionalization of our solutions
Where would we be without a passion for software development? That’s why we’d like you to be passionate about it too, and keen to share it with your colleagues. You are a teamplayer, customer oriented and driven to make things happen, even when it’s never been done before. Being open and transparent are key traits we would like to see in you.
You are someone with:
- A completed education at MBO level or higher in the ICT field;
Experience with TypeScript, Angular, CSS, component libraries (including ag-Grid and Kendu UI);
- Preferably additional knowledge of ASP.NET Core, Web API, Microsoft SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Azure, Azure DevOps and Git;
- Interest in new techniques. You like to stay informed;
- A positive view of unit testing / integration testing / Continuous Integration;
- Analytical insight and problem solving ability;
- Good communication skills, customer focus and accuracy;
- Good command of the English language.
Our Development team offers challenging functions that consist of interfaces with real estate, finance and IT. In short: varied work in a dynamic and inspiring working environment. We work in small teams with short communication lines.
Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Reasult can be?
Discover how your talent can make a difference!
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated