Internship or graduate DesignER
Do you want to have an impact on an application that is used by many users worldwide? Are you able to translate complex user flows into a user-friendly design? As a graduate within the UX team, you get the opportunity to work on an interesting topic (yet to be determined yourself)! Looking for an internship? That too is possible!
Discover an internship in an international organization and put your personal development first!
As an intern you become part of the UX team within the Product Development department, which consists of more than 230 enthusiastic and driven colleagues. During your internship you will be supported by an experienced UX designer in the team. You will work for a global market leader in an international environment, but with a strong local and social character.The Netherlands Nijmegen Other Less than 3 years
During your (graduation) internship you will independently start researching a topic in User Experience. This subject has not yet been determined, so as a student you can play a role in this yourself. Of course, your internship supervisor can think along with you, because if necessary, we have plenty of topics on the shelf. But how nice is it that you can influence this yourself!
Discover how cool it is to be part of Planon's UX team!
We believe that enthusiasm and passion for UX are the most important. We also love sharing your knowledge and how we can apply it in our company! We also like people with humor and an inquisitive, enterprising and “hands-on” mentality. Not afraid to ask a question, but also able to first look for an answer yourself. So if you have the ambition to get the best out of yourself during your graduation internship, Planon is the perfect environment for you.
You meet the following criteria:
- 3rd or 4th year student with a (UX) bachelor's or master's degree, for example Communication and Multimedia Design (CMD), Interaction Design, Human-Computer interaction, Industrial Design or equivalent.
- Interest in applying your 'own' solution;
- You are open, transparent and feel comfortable taking responsibility;
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- An inspiring international learning environment;
- Start your internship with a Global Induction Course where you learn everything about Planon;
- The opportunity to gain experience that will add value to your CV;
- Excellent working atmosphere where you really are part of a team;
- Lots of responsibilities that give you a taste of what it's like to work for a leading global industry leader;
- Internship compensation: based on 40 hours (see below)
- Fitness room on location with personal trainers;
- Chance of a contract within Planon after your internship.
There is an informal work culture within Planon and every Friday afternoon there is a drink in our own bar Het Witte Paard. Discover working in an international organization that is constantly changing. As an intern you are part of this Planon culture.
It concerns an internship from February 2023 to June 2023 (5 months). For a full-time internship the internship fee is €385 gross per month and for a full-time graduation internship the internship fee is €450 gross per month.
Are you up for this challenge? Then apply immediately and discover how much fun doing an internship at Planon is.