Intern Campaign & Content Marketing
Are you interested in modern B2B marketing and looking for an internship where you can practice your project management, copywriting and digital marketing skills? Does your heart beat faster thinking about supporting global marketing campaigns for a global market leader in the software industry? Moreover, do you enjoy working in a challenging and internationally oriented environment? Then this internship at Planon is the perfect next step for you!
Our intern speaks:
It has been an exceptional internship experience during the past months. I’m learning much more than I expected in the areas of Content Marketing and Digital Marketing, and I’m exploring how departments collaborate within a multinational organisation. They guide me with every step and provide me with feedback in a positive way. If you are looking for an organisation that will help you grow professionally and personally, I can't think of a better place for an internship. – Joseleene Barrero Puerto
The Global Marketing team is responsible for developing and executing a winning marketing strategy to support Planon’s ambitious growth objectives. It consists of a Product Marketing team (with focus on developing Product-Market-Combinations), a Marketing Operations team (with focus on Digital Marketing) and a Global Campaign team (with focus on multi-channel marketing campaigns) - all based at our headquarters in the Netherlands - and our Regional Marketing team, locally based in The Netherlands, Belgium, Central Europe, Sweden, France, United Kingdom, Australia, and North America. As an intern you will mainly support the Global Campaign Marketing team. There is also room to support the Marketing Operations team. This is an internship at our headquarters, based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. At Planon we work in a hybrid fashion. It is a combination of working in the office and working from home. However, we advise you to be at the office regularly as we believe there’s added value to being present and get involved with your colleagues at the office. You will work closely together with other Marketing teams within the Global Marketing team.The Netherlands Nijmegen Other Less than 3 years
The Global Campaign Marketing team is an ambitious, energetic, high-output team, that supports the worldwide Marketing & Sales organisation by designing, developing and coordinating several multi-channel marketing campaigns for several product-market-combinations. For those campaigns the Global Campaign Marketing team develops and coordinates (the creation of) marketing collateral, sales enablement material and promotional material. This includes the creation of webinars, white papers, blogs, case studies, infographics, PowerPoint decks, product brochures, (digital) direct mailings, newsletter advertisements, Google advertisements, social media advertisements, and much more. Of course, we measure and analyse the effectiveness of our campaigns with data stored in Marketo (marketing automation), Salesforce (CRM) and Google Analytics (web analytics) to implement improvements in e.g. the content we create and the promotion channels we use.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the corporate website, search engine optimization and advertising, social media, maintaining and optimizing all marketing operational tools (like a marketing automation platform, an interactive content platform and a press releases management tool).
As an intern you will support by (e.g.):
- Coordinate translation process for marketing colleterial;
- Co-creating texts, images and video’s for advertisements;
- Coordinate graphic design process (marketing assets, promotion activities);
- Building Marketing automation programs;
- Implementing webpage improvements within the Content Management System (CMS);
- Optimising Planon webpages for SEO;
- Edit and publish blog posts;
- Building advertisements on social media platforms.
You meet the following criteria:
- Studying at a master or bachelor degree (3rd or 4th year) in marketing, (international) business administration, communications and/or journalism;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and understanding of the importance of integrated communication;
- Experience with demand generation activities such as e-mail marketing is a plus;
- Experience with writing content such as social media messages or blog posts is a plus.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Team player, pro-active, creative, eager to learn, collaborative, service-oriented, and hands-on;
- Like to work in a dynamic environment;
- Affinity for digital marketing.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English.
- Experience using marketing automation software such as Marketo would be beneficial, but not required;
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in real estate and facility management software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to remain one of the undisputed leaders in this market;
- An inspiring international learning environment with exciting customers like Shell, Unilever, Philips, University of Oxford, Bayer, Siemens and many more;
- The ability to work in an ambitious, high-level and professional marketing department where tools like Salesforce, Marketo, and Microsoft Teams are being used.
As an intern you will be responsible for your own work and will be able to carry out most of it independently. There is an informal work culture within Planon.
Depending on your study we will find a matching research area. Studies carried out by former interns:
- Identify the marketing touchpoints in the customer journey;
- Implementing and analysing A/B tests to optimise webpages and emails;
- Improving Planon’s personalised content strategy;
- Analysing how to optimise Planon’s YouTube channel to generate more traffic.
Share your interests and study requirements and we will match this with the current demand for research projects at Planon.
This internship starts February 2023 and ends June 2023 (5 months). The compensation for the internship is € 385,- based on full time. Applications must be in English.
Have fun and grow within this Planon internship! Apply directly now.