Do the ‘heavy lifting’ for our new and existing clients and be the functional expert we are looking for. We have a global focus, what about you?
Planon Software is a leading global provider of innovative software solutions for real estate and workplaces. Planon's integrated (IWMS) software helps local and multinational organizations optimize workplace performance, simplify real estate and workplace processes, and reduce costs.
Planon Nordics, based in Gothenburg, is a fast growing part of the Planon group.We are responsible for expanding our footprint in the Nordics. Our current customer base covers world leading brands in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The Nordics Services team is responsible for implementation and follow up projects of our Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and Lease Accounting suite within the Nordics. We work closely together with our colleagues from our HQ in the Netherlands.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering billable system configuration services for both new and existing clients. For everything from system configurations and data migrations to training services and client workshops. In addition, you will be part of a team that actively learns from each other, takes initiative and strives for continuous development of individuals, the team and the company.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our Gothenburg office or at home, or internationally in countries we haven’t even visited yet, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – most days you’ll be working in the office or at home, some days you'll be spending on site at our clients' offices.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions;
- Configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements;
- Delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with individual project managers;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement for our customers in close collaboration with our Account Managers.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A university degree in Business IT, Information Management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience*;
- Experience in software implementations and/or software consulting;
- Proven consulting skills and a commercial attitude;
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented;
- Fluent in English and Swedish, any additional Nordic language is a plus;
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics and occasionally to the Netherlands.
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of your level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Find out more here.
Can you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.