Senior Project Manager - Sweden
Be responsible for the implementation and follow up projects of our world-leading customers. Are you the resourceful project manager we are looking for? Join our team now.
Planon Software is a leading global provider of innovative software solutions for real estate and workplaces. Planon's integrated (IWMS) software helps local and multinational organizations optimize workplace performance, simplify real estate and workplace processes, and reduce costs.
Planon Nordics, based in Gothenburg, is a fast growing part of the Planon group.We are responsible for expanding our footprint in the Nordics. Our current customer base covers world leading brands in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The Nordics Services team is responsible for implementation and follow up projects of our Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and Lease Accounting suite within the Nordics. We work closely together with our colleagues from our HQ in the Netherlands.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution.
As a Project manager, you manage a set of clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer. You not only set and guard the resources and timelines, but also will be actively involved, for example in client workshops together with the implementation consultants.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps and make sure that steps in the process are made right.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our headquarters or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – you’ll be spending time at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Leading a project team, to deliver billable system implementation Services, for both new and existing clients;
- Setting-up project plans and resource project planning, managing projects in the project domain like budget, scope, risk, change, configuration etc;
- Managing reports of the quantitative and qualitative objectives of projects and assignments to Planon management or the client conducting in-take interviews (pre-sales) and determining the quantitative and qualitative objectives of assignments;
- Playing the role of business partner towards the customer.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project management within a software environment. You have the ability to get things done with a positive and winning attitude and with your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Multiple years of relevant experience as a project manager;
- Bachelor degree and project management certifications (such as Prince2 or IPMA) are a big plus;
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles would be a nice to have;
- Ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics
- Analytical, hands-on and customer oriented
- You are result driven, eager, solution minded and able to take risks;
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Swedish is preferred.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply now and find out about all Planon has to offer.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.