Account Manager Existing Business (d/m/w)
Are you the sales talent that strives for maximum added value for your own customer portfolio? And do you get energy from optimally supporting the Key account managers with whom you work closely? Are you a reliable, punctual team player who makes the essential ends meet so that the team achieves maximum performance?
As an Account Manager Existing Business, your main focus is building a lasting relationship with our existing customers. How? By identifying and closing opportunities with these existing customers for Planon's software (IWMS) suite within the DACH region. As an Account Manager Existing Business you are responsible for the customer relationship, and in particular for helping customers to get the most out of their Planon system. You are the spider in the web to get customer satisfaction as high as possible and thus you know how to maximize the sale of software, SaaS and services to existing customers.
In addition, you support key account managers from your own team in keeping the CRM up to date, processing information requests from customers, preparing and pursuing quotations and contributing proactively to the team objectives.
We promise you a world-class challenge every day: you will work with leading clients and take on responsibilities that others only dream of.
Whether you work from our headquarters or from home, flexibility is crucial. Occasional customer visits are also part of this and will increase as you develop.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Proactively manage your own accounts and support the Key account managers in your team
- Identifying and creating new opportunities and converting them into commercial activities
- Stay informed of trend and market developments within your team
- Prepare, follow up and process quotations for customers from your team.
- Handling information requests from customers and prospects
- Keeping the CRM system up to date (Salesforce)
- Calling outstanding invoices
- Support key account managers with project inventory and elaboration
- Contribute to the organization of customer days
- Proactive / creative input during sales promotions and team plans
Our mission is to deliver software/SaaS solutions that enable our customers to solve their challenges effectively - and that is no easy task. That is precisely why we ask you to be enterprising, customer-oriented and analytical. You have experience in selling B2B software/SaaS from an office function. By acting as a reliable business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer, you can offer your added value. You are able to quickly align the right colleagues and come to a good end result for the customer together. In addition, you are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourself and others. In the administrative area, your team members can count on your accuracy, discipline and dexterity with various systems.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria with flying colors:
- A relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Proven commercial skills in an equivalent role
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in selling software and SaaS solutions and services
- Experience in developing and executing a sales plan
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both oral and written
- Analytical, practical and customer-oriented
- Team player and an enterprising type
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but the journey towards it gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from handing out compliments and big team events to team outings that bring our people closer together.
We are large enough to provide stimulating career opportunities and small enough to value individual contributions. You are the director of your own career.
How do we fill in your career?
- Challenging opportunities at leading clients, nationally and internationally
- Extensive training options to maximize your potential
- Contribute to the development of ideas that actually add value for our customers
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, together with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious about what it's like to work at Planon? View our specific terms of employment here: benefits-germany
Are you able to lift our sales team to a higher level through your expertise?
Apply directly and discover how exciting working at Planon can be.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.