Support Relations Manager
Are you the Support Relations Manager with a lot of ambition and do you know what it takes to succeed? Join us and solve the challenges our Service Provider clients have!
Enthusiasm for supporting our customers worldwide: your job
As Support Relations Manager you work for the unit Global Support. You are part of a team of more than 20 Support Consultants and are the primary contact for our Enterprise customers, especially Service Providers, in critical situations. The questions can be both functional and technical. Our Support Team takes care of solving the regular tickets.
You are the spider in the web in critical situations for our Service Providers, who can offer a solution with the right mandate.
More than 95% of all tickets are resolved within the Support unit. We work closely with the Development department, which is responsible for all software changes.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- acting as a primary point of contact for internal and external questions related to business critical issues for our Service Provider customer, ensuring the continuity of customer processes managed with our solutions
- as relations manager, constantly being aware of what is going on at the Service Provider clients and responding to it from our service provision, together with the designated contact from Support, but also with the Account Manager and the Program Manager
- working closely with all internal teams, including but not limited to Development, Cloud, our customization team and the business area
- analyzing and documenting errors in the software and forwarding them to the Development department if necessary
- registering, tracking and adequate handling of tickets in our reporting system
- monitoring the progress of the tickets and ensuring fast and correct handling and communication with the customer (both internal and external). Very active ‘ownership’ is expected.
- a proactive attitude towards quality improvements of processes, procedures and the provision of information with regard to the completion of the ticket and customer processes.
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that enable our customers to solve their challenges effectively – and that is no easy task. To fulfil our mission, you need to be entrepreneurial, customer-focused and analytical.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria with flying colors:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong IT affinity
- Knowledge of the Planon product and organization is a plus
- Knowledge of support, management and change processes
- Available for 32 to 40 hours a week
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Other European languages will put you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Excellent communication skills and a relationship builder
- You have an open personality, are analytical, customer focused an can work independently. In addition, you are interested in working within an ambitious and international organization.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- A challenging position with interesting and diverse customer requirements as well as a high degree of personal responsibility and a lot of creative freedom
- An open culture; We value the commitment and the know-how of our employees. It is very important to us to cooperate collegially
- Individual support for your professional development is a matter of course for us. We encourage and support you through dedicated training and education at the Planon Academy and through our performance management program
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits the Netherlands
Are you the Support Relations Manager with strong IT affinity?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications