Implementation Consultant (d/m/w)
Create added value for our customers: Your role
As an Implementation Consultant, you are the technical contact person for our customers in the context of the implementation of our software for our new and existing customers.
You know the current challenges in facility, real estate and maintenance management and have the necessary skill to read “between the lines” and to successfully implement projects in changing framework conditions.
This is what makes you successful in your role:
- You will learn about the configuration options within the Planon software and how to implement them
- You will identify the current challenges facing our customers and translate them into solutions within the Planon software
- You develop specifications and implement them in Planon on budget and on time
- You develop your know-how on current market trends and developments on your own initiative
YOU WILL BRING THAT WITH YOU
Regardless of whether you are visiting a customer, working from our Frankfurt office or from home, flexibility is crucial and travel is part of your job.
What we want from you:
- First professional experience in the implementation of CAFM / IWMS software solutions in medium-sized and large companies
- A healthy dose of humor
- Proficient in German and English
- A relevant degree
We live an open, multicultural culture and offer a flexible working environment in which we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer you exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
- Challenging projects with leading global customers in Germany and abroad
- Trust and flexibility in terms of working time and location
- Great teams who enjoy working together
- Benefits such as: qualitrain, company pension scheme, job tickets, loyalty days, team events, etc.
- Our Agile Performance Development - a continuous development cycle to promote your personal growth
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Take a look at our local benefits here: Germany Benefits
Are you interested in what's behind it?