Senior Project Manager - Program Manager
Are you always interested in finding new solutions? Manage our clients by bringing a fresh perspective to our business and help our clients evolve.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As a Senior Project Manager /Program Manager, you manage a set of clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer. You not only set and guard the resources and timelines, but also will be actively involved, for example in client workshops.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you can keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps and make sure that steps in the process are made right. Next to this, you are also actively coaching colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the company.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client or remotely from our Planon office or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job.
You successfully fulfill your role by carrying out following activities:
- Align projects within the scope of a Program with clear dependencies and sequencing among these
- Set-up overall program planning including risk management and budget management and take corrective measures when needed
- Discuss and lead Program roadmap on C-level
- Align with Sales executive to ensure business growth within specific account and market
- Manage reports of the quantitative and qualitative objectives of the program and assignments to Planon management or the client and determine the quantitative and qualitative objectives of assignments
- Coaching of Program Managers, Senior Project Managers and project team
- Contribute information to the success of projects; make suggestions and develop strategies
- Gather and organize statistical information regarding finances, scheduling, and efficiency and present findings to management team
- Translate market and business specific needs into Planon related opportunities
- Manage customer expectations to obtain acceptance of the Planon olution and increase their satisfaction
- sRepresent Planon Management on the different governance boards
Your key responsibilities will be
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle incl. definition of program governance in a high demanding environment
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilize resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task.
To fulfil our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project/program management within a software environment. With your ability to influence, steer and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- At least 10 years’ relevant work experience within a Senior Project Manager or Program Management role
- Preferable Multinational experience and/or Facility Management Service Provider experience –understanding of dynamics within these organizations
- Experience in and knowledge of operations software such as ERP or IWMS, and supported processes and current Facility Management/Real Estate Business challenges
- Bachelor degree and certified in PMP, Prince2 or IPMA
- Experience with remote project management and/or virtual project teamsIn-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles
- Good proven multicultural influencing, diplomatic, change management and consulting skills with a commercial attitude
- Ability to advise customers on business cases and optimization tactics
- Experience with conflict management / escalation management
- You are result driven, eager, solution minded and able to take risks
- Fluency in German and English
- Willing and available to travel within EMEA, APAC and/ or US
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able to manage continuous improvement within our clients, the team and the company.
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered