Application Manager - German speaking
Take control of the continuous improvement of the deployment of our solution at our customers, support and advice our customers with day-to-day challenges.
Planon is growing and especially our International organisation. For the largest growing area, we are looking for an Application Manager. In this role you will report to the Manager Managed Services and be part of an international operating team. Your focus will be on our customer base in the DACH region, covering world leading brands in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Application Manager, your focus is to demonstrate your added value in maintaining the Planon application and support and advice the customer regarding functionalities, processes, and new solutions. How? By closely working with the customer, you will investigate and challenge requirements, questions and change requests and define, and implement, solid solutions.
No matter whether you are working on site with a client, from our office or at home, flexibility is crucial.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Deliver continuous service according to contract and service level agreement
- Keep customer's Planon application up to date to the latest standards and best practices
- Guide customers with their change, incident management and escalation processes
- Identify and follow through on upsell opportunities
- Provide support for questions and disruptions for your customers
- Contribute to change and release management processes
- Maintain authorisations
- Generate (management) reports
- Create and maintain document templates and user instructions
- Continuously advice on quality improvements and new Planon features
- Be the Planon eyes and ears for your customers identifying new opportunities
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that is no simple task. We are looking for a professional team-player who wants to push themselves and are passionate about their career. You possess a good blend of client facing skills and technical aptitude to analyse requirements, deploy and continuously improve the Planon software solution at our customers. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their business processes and advising them on optimal use of the Planon application.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A degree in Business IT, Information Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience*
- Proven application management skills and a commercial attitude
- Analytical, hands-on and customer oriented
- Fluent in German and English
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal Application Manager is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That is why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognise your individual contribution. You are the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfil your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. View our local benefits package here: Benefits Planon
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for an optimal managed application?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered