“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building the new” – Socrates -
Would you like to work for the worldwide market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions? Do you see change as an opportunity to improve, and are you ready to build further with our information management team? Do you have a passion to build bridges between people and departments? Are you execution driven, and do you get energy of driving change, let’s have a cup of coffee!
As a Change Manager you are responsible for guiding change projects within Planon. You will work together with business owners, experts and end users to come to the best solution and facilitate the growth of our organization. The adoption of this solution is an important pillar to be successful and secure the changes you introduce. You are creative in building synergy and standardization within our end-to-end processes and information systems.
You lead change projects, and you will focus on the implementation of these improvements within the business, by involving the right stakeholders in the change process. You will create acceptance, will train and embed the change in their daily processes.
You will work according to a predefined roadmap approved by the Board, in line with our strategy, translated to the tactical and operational level. Through analysis, requirement definitions, design and development sessions and ultimately the implementation of new processes, technology and methodologies you will coordinate the change projects.
In the coming year, the team will focus on the optimization of our end-to-end process; projects to realize optimizations of sub-processes will be part of your daily work. You will monitor the bigger picture, where your change management skills are key in order to get the organization on board for these optimizations. All projects will contribute to our growth strategy.
You are a successful Change Manager by:
- Ensuring on time, in scope and in budget delivery of the project scope, with prior defined user adoption and ownership.
- Recommending management (proactively and on demand) on the most cost-efficient ways of using internal information systems.
- Translating information needs of multiple business processes into provisioning and potential system landscape impact.
- Assist in defining internally used information systems architecture by combining business wishes, needs and visions.
- Striving for ongoing improvement of our end-to-end business processes, both in effectiveness and efficiency, and related systems.
- Preparing benefit and return-on-investment analyses to help management decide if implementation of defined improvement is financially feasible and necessary.
Our Mission is to connect buildings, people and processes, by eliminating data silos and aligning solutions into one shared information platform. Through our solutions, we empower all building stakeholders with actionable and meaningful insights.
To fulfill our mission, where you breathe change, get energy from challenges, enjoy connecting people and optimizing processes, and are eager to achieve our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you!
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- 5-8 years of experience with organization-wide or chain-wide change projects (preferably within a software environment) as change manager, or line management experience;
- You have comprehensive knowledge of process management and improvement techniques;
- Strong communications skills, including training and persuasive reasoning skills;
- You are proactive and an ambassador of change;
- Good analytical skills, creativity and empathy;
- Excellent oral and written English an d Dutch skills are required.
Andreas (Information Management): ‘What I most like about my role is engaging with all levels and disciplines of the business and leading projects which have real business impact. Supporting teams by providing either pain killer or vitamin projects to help them with their goals.
There is a lot of agile thinking involved and collaboration with different teams both internally and externally to find, develop and deploy the right solution. This is centered around the combination of process, technology and most importantly, people.
Given the diverse projects there is no end for insights and learning opportunities to help develop yourself personally and professionally.
The cliché is true – no day is the same.’
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value to our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits in the Netherlands.
Are you ready to change the technical information environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.