(Junior) Implementation Consultant
Do you know how to ask the right, critical questions so you are able to help our clients with an optimal software implementation, right down to the last detail?
Helping our clients evolve! That is your job.
As an Implementation Consultant, you support our customers in optimizing their business processes through our best practices. How do you do that? By offering system configuration services to both new and existing customers. From system configurations and data migrations to customer workshops. You are also responsible for increasing our customer satisfaction and advising on cost savings.
Bram (Lead Consultant): 'What makes it fun? Well, it may sound cliché, but at Planon no day is the same. The projects are very challenging and within the team we constantly strive for the best result for our clients. In addition, there is also room to develop yourself both within and outside your role.'
In our view, you will be successful in your role because you will:
- Master our software portfolio for the optimal translation of innovative ideas into concrete solutions;
- Configure our Planon software so that it meets the wishes and requirements of the customer;
- Provide professional advice to customers on process optimization;
- Delivering software solutions - on time and within budget - in collaboration with project team members and project managers;
- Creating or identifying commercial opportunities for our customers and Planon;
- Actively contributes to improving team quality by optimizing process flows and drawing roadmaps.
When it comes to work locations, this is flexible. It will be regularly at the customer's location (if the situation allows), but as well from our headquarters in Nijmegen or at home.The Netherlands Nijmegen Customer Services - Services Less than 3 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree (in IT & Management, Business IT or Facility Management & Real Estate);
- 0 tot 3 years of relevant work experience*, preferably experience with software implementations/ consultancy. If you have just completed your studies and this role appeals to you, then please show your interest and we will be happy to talk to you!
- Substantive knowledge in the field of software implementations;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
*We look forward to getting to know you, regardless of your level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who likes to share his/her knowledge with others and support them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- If the situation allows it, a super cool ski trip in March 2022!
- Challenging projects with leading customers, nationally and internationally;
- Meaningful training opportunities to fulfil your potential;
- Participation in the development of ideas that really add value for our customers;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Netherlands benefits.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.