Functional Application Consultant
We are looking for a Consultant to join our close-knit and dynamic team.
You will be part of a cohesive and dynamic team in which you will be responsible for accompanying, advising and supporting one of our major clients in optimizing its processes using our solutions.
You will be located at the client’s site at La Défense, where you will be key in maintaining, optimizing and providing advice on the adapted Planon solution. You’re an active participant in a concrete process with strategic impact to the client.
The position offers a wide range of activities: from analysis, consulting, system configuration, data audit, training to the follow-up and optimization of post-production tools.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure the quality and functioning of the Planon solution
- Maintain the existing system and optimize it according to new features and/or organizational changes
- Support users by addressing their operational needs, questions or difficulties
- Support and advice the customer (e.g. to align the software with the customer's organizational processes)
- In consultation with the customer, evaluate the current business processes and, if possible, implement optimizations
- Follow and co-execute the change and incident management process
- Define and generate reports
- Create and maintain management output
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, at best a Master's degree in IT & Management, or in Facility Management, or in Real Estate (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an ERP consultant or a similar role in an IT company
- An affinity with the IT sector and/or to software implementation
- Experience in Facility Management or Real Estate is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Experience in managing customer relations
- Good analytical skills to understand our customer processes and provide advice on business cases and strategies
- Customer satisfaction is your ultimate goal
- Be open, honest and reliable
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Professional approach in all circumstances
- Be a team player but can also work independently
- Driven by the opportunity to continuously develop your professional skills
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- A permanent contract with the market leader in IWMS in Europe
- An active career plan supported by a tailored to your needs training plan
- An attractive remuneration package: salary and bonus
- An international, motivating and challenging work environment with a focus on a happy employee.
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Take a look at our local benefits here.