IT Cloud Solution Architect
Is this you?
Are you looking for a challenging career with a leading product development company? Do you have an eye for quality, proven solution skills, and passionate about designing Architecture? Are you technically strong and good at presales? If ‘yes’ for all- join our team now!
The IT Architect has specific expertise to design and integrate complex Planon Software solutions and has specific IT knowledge on aspects like server & storage
solutions, networking, security, virtualization and or container platform technologies, Data Protection (GDPR) and/or other related topics.
- You translate the voice of the customer into technology and you are able to communicate this to different stakeholders within the organization.
- Knowledge sharing of specific tailor made software solutions / expertise or Infrastructure / Cloud expertise in complex customer environments.
- Assist in tenders in the areas of complex infrastructure, cloud and integrations.
A strong security focus and are acquainted with general used frameworks such as the ISO27001 and/or SOC2.
India Hyderabad Customer Services - Customer Support Over 10 years
Required experience / Key Competencies
- Play the role of security expert or Cloud / IT infrastructure expert for complex configurations towards our customers and (Senior) Lead or Business Consultants;
- Design, understand and implement complex customer specific IT architecture and security measure where Planon solutions will be integrated;
- Advise customers on software and hardware specifications and various integration with backoffice application and or other services of the customers.
- Provide knowledge transfer, guidelines and/or How-to’s towards Planon’s Architects, and our business areas
- Serve as a technical resource in advising and assisting our customers and internal ICC community.
- Play an active role within virtual Global Information Security team.
- Interact with internal and external customers on security-related projects and topics;
Our Product Development department consists of enthusiastic colleagues.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment, and creativity, with the training and development programs to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun! Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events
For more information, please check out: Benefits India
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered