Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful project manager we are looking for? Join our team now!
Planon is a global market-leading Smart Sustainable Building Management software company. We have a proven track record of 40 years in real estate and facility management software and our worldwide team of experienced professionals work with well-known, global clients. We connect buildings, people and processes, by eliminating data silos and aligning solutions into one shared information platform. By that, we empower all building stakeholders - users, owners and service providers - with actionable and meaningful insights.
As a Project Manager at Planon, you manage a set of clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at our customers. You will take an active part in the quality and time management of our client projects, guard the resources timelines and budget, and also will be actively involved in for example client workshops, together with our implementation consultants.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
Summarized, you will be responsible for:
- Leading client facing projects for our Planon solutions
- Preparing project plans and managing weekly project meetings
- Coordinating resources for your projects in collaboration with the other Planon project managers and keeping track of the project budget
- Assisting the sales team in preparing sales proposals including services estimates and project timelines
- Managing client engagement to ensure the client is kept well informed
- Identifying project issues & risks then work proactively with the team to resolve these
- Successfully delivering projects within the right scope and time, with an emphasis on quality
- Maintaining accurate records of all work undertaken, adhering to key dates
- Liaising with organizational relationships such as clients, Planon team members, suppliers, Third Party Organizations and other Planon departments/offices outside of Belgium (for instance our headquarters in the Netherlands)
To make sure you have all the knowledge needed, full training in the Planon solutions will be provided. Whilst knowledge and experience in Facility Management & Real Estate software – specifically iWMS applications – would be preferable, it is not a pre-requisite.Belgium Mechelen Customer Services - Services 5-10 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s not a simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. With the ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps and make sure that steps in the process are made right.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- Experienced in managing B2B external customer-facing projects in software solutions, general knowledge of the IT industry is essential
- Excellent in verbal and written communication in Dutch, English and French
- Able to lead stakeholder meetings and deliver presentations to senior management
- Skilled in understanding project challenges from many points of view including commercially, logistically and from the perspective of a customer/user
- Industrious, willing, and able to work with deadlines
- Qualified in Prince2, Agile PM, or similar (preferably, this is not requisite)
- Willing to travel within the BENELUX
Planon offers a dynamic, friendly and team-oriented work environment with the opportunity for ongoing learning and career advancement. We celebrate our successes in many ways—from large collaborative initiatives to social events and team building activities that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment, and creativity, with a respected training and development program to support your career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a healthy balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. We offer home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our complete local benefits package here: Benefits Belgium
Apply now and find out about all Planon has to offer.