IT Support Engineer
As an IT Support Engineer you are, together with your colleagues, responsible for all 1st line incidents and you are the IT contact point for users worldwide.
You support them in the continuous further optimization of the IT tools offered by the department whereby you proactively keep an eye on our network monitoring and dashboarding. This enables you to identify and prevent underlying problems at an early stage. You are proactively working to make your work smarter and automate repetitive tasks.
At Planon, you work in an IT department with a "Cloud First" strategy focused on Microsoft Office 365 and the Public / Private / Hybrid Cloud solutions within Microsoft Azure. The IT department is part of the Shared Services Center (SSC) and provides IT services to all Planon offices worldwide. You will work together in a young and ambitious team, each with their own specialism, to build, transition and maintain an innovative working environment for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operations & Incident management
- Perform management and support work for internal workstations including user software, operating systems and network components;
- Manage, process, analyze, document, plan and prioritize all incidents that come in on the 1st line;
- Communicating about the (progress of the) incidents to end users;
- Initiating and realizing process optimization and automation of repetitive tasks on the 1st line;
- Assisting colleagues on the 2nd line on request;
- Support Services
- Monitor and manage the entire IT related inventory;
- Monitor and manage the IT infrastructure
- Identify recurring issues based on our monitoring and address them to the 2nd line.
India Hyderabad Shared Services - IT 3-5 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that is no simple task. We are looking for a professional team-player who wants to push themselves and are passionate about their career.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- You are in possession of a completed MBO education (preferably in the field of Computer Science or Systems Administration) combined with certifications such as Cisco, Microsoft MCSE etc.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working on the 1st line as a Support Engineer / Incident Manager
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Motivated to keep an eye on the most important market developments for your role and translate them into opportunities for Planon
- Knowledge in one of the following components is a plus: ITIL management processes, SQL databases, PowerShell scripting, PowerBI
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That is why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You are the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfil your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. View our local benefits package here: Benefits India
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for an optimal managed application?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered