New Business Sales
Are you an outstanding sales professional who gets energy from working with customers to meet their business needs -- and closing deals? Would you like to represent and sell market-leading smart workplace software and solutions to large enterprise clients, higher education or healthcare?
As a new business sales executive, your role is identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities. You will be responsible for actively maintaining a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities for Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and other Planon offerings in North America and for closing those opportunities successfully. Together with our solutions advisors and sales operations team, you will respond to RFPs, give sales presentations to prospective clients, facilitate and attend product demos, prepare and deliver proposals, play a persuasive role in articulating Planon’s value proposition to a successful close, and work with our legal department to manage the contract negotiations.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way! You will be working with market-leading clients to help them shape their smart workplace requirements and journey.
You will successfully fulfill your role by:
- Identifying new business opportunities with strategic target accounts in North America
- Realizing personal sales targets using the Planon Prime Process
- Pro-actively representing Planon in existing and target market segments based on Planon’s growth strategy
- Managing new business opportunities according to Planon approved pricing, terms of payment, and contract terms
- Attending and representing Planon at assigned events and conferences
- Showing active presence on social media to promote Planon and/or its partners
- Maintaining a robust and accurate pipeline and forecast in Salesforce
Our mission is to create a healthy and engaging workplace through the use of integrated technologies. Planon’s single platform, combined with our ecosystem of solution partners, positions Planon as the partner of choice for delivery of end-to-end real estate, workplace, and facility management solutions. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be a true team player, creative, and self- motivated. You have demonstrated a track record of experience and success with proposing solutions to clients.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience within the software industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, hands-on and customer-oriented
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. and Canada
Our ideal New Business Sales Executive is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
Planon offers a dynamic, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to for ongoing learning and career advancement. We celebrate our success in many ways—from large collaborative initiatives and training to social events and team building activities that help our people become more than just employees.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits North America
Apply now and find out how challenging working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.