International Key Account Manager
Are you an outstanding Account Manager who looks after our important international customers? Do you like to build strategic long-term relationships in an international environment?
Identify rising business opportunities and build long term relations with customers: your job
As an International Key Account Manager, your main responsibility is to manage both our customers and the customer’s interaction with other Planon employees and departments to ensure a greater lifetime value for our customers. By spotting market trends you will be a thought leader in our market and this enables you to identify and close opportunities at your customer’s. You are an important part of our International Sales team and with your(strategic) experience we can take the extra step.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re visiting a customer, working from our headquarters, or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – some days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- creating and executing your strategic sales plan and creating referenceable customers from the named accounts
- addressing C-level executives as well as coordinating business managers
- creating sales opportunities and upsell in the named accounts – to include software, services, support and training
- achieving software and services revenue targets
- being responsible for the customer satisfaction
- giving presentations and demos at client locations
- creating commercial proposals
- administrating account details in our CRM system
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven sales track record and experience in B2B software sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy. You are proactive, always hungry for knowledge, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others. Being always organized and working under constant pressure is a part of an International Key Account Manager’s.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- Proven commercial skills in an Account Management position within the software: At least 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in selling software solutions and consultancy services.
- Excellent Collaboration skills with colleagues and customers in different countries.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Tactful, diplomatic and Customer oriented.
- Experienced in addressing C-level and create and maintain C-level network
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Self motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Fluent in English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands
Are you able to build strong relations with our strategic international customer’s and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.