Is this you?
Are you looking for a challenging career with a leading product development company? Do you have an eye for quality, proven time management skills, and passionate about coaching and mentoring your team? Are you technically strong and good at operational management? If ‘yes’ for all- join our team now!
We are looking for a Development Manager, who will be responsible for on-time and quality delivery of planned functionality, coaching and mentoring of the team which include testers, designers, and developers.
You will be working in a high-paced, quality-driven, international product development organization. We have development centers in Hyderabad- India (where this position is based) Nijmegen- The Netherlands, and Paris-France. You will be operationally reporting to Global Development Director- The Netherlands and functionally reporting to our Country Director Planon India.
This is a full-time position in our Hyderabad office.
- Execute and deliver the Planon product roadmap in cooperation with the Planon Solution centers.
- Day-to-day operational management of teams and development projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of (team) commitments.
- Drive initiatives to continuously improve our (agile) development process in quality, productivity and reliability.
- Raising the bar of teams and individuals and at the same time safeguarding a team or individual for creating unrealistic expectations and plans. Overdeliver and not overpromise.
- Work on career development, coaching and mentoring of individuals in line with the department strategy and objectives.
Required experience / Key Competencies
- At least an MCA/ B.Tech in computer science or equivalent, or matching experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an operational lead or management role, preferably at an ISV
- Very good analytical skills and technology savy enough to participate in (technological) product issues to serve as a katalyst in making better and faster decisions together with the team.
- Demonstrable multi-year experience with an Agile Development Methodology
- Management experience with off-site teams
- Demonstrable working experience in an international environment
- Result-oriented and pragmatic, while balancing this with the department objectives and long term strategy
- Open and easily accessible personality and experience in motivating an international and distributed team
- Trusted, honest and a proven track record in making (tough) decisions that stick.
- Good command of the English language
What we offer
Our Product Development department consists of enthusiastic colleagues.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment, and creativity, with the training and development programs to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun! Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events
For more information, please check out: Benefits India
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.