Interim HR Advisor
As an interim HR Advisor for Planon, you will be promoting our people-oriented culture and at the same time advising our management and employees on all relevant HR topics. We truly believe our people are our number one priority – our people make magic happen. To facilitate this, you will be taking the lead in optimizing HR processes, assisting our employees in developing their career paths and supporting the necessary HR-related administrative and legal tasks.
You are part of our global HR team and work closely with our HR Business partners and recruitment team. You also collaborate with HR colleagues in other countries. You will report to the VP Human Resources.
You successfully handle our daily HR operations by:
- Assuring smooth onboarding, internal transition and offboarding processes;
- Handling all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance;
- Advising and supporting our management team on employee relations, employee benefits (within corporate guidelines), re-integration & absence prevention, and HR-related legal matters;
- Handling employee grievances, administer and guide employees with the HR policies;
- Assuring up-to-date personnel administration, insurances administration, and payroll processing;
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be open, empathic, process-oriented and accurate.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of HR; business or a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of general HR topics, including current legal matters related to employment;
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office applications and HR back-office systems and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
The key to success is making it fun. We offer an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive hourly rate. You can work in our spacious, smart and sustainable office building which also offers features such as a bar, a gym and a vegetable garden to promote social interaction, health and well-being.
Would you like to temporarily support our HR team?
If so, we would love to hear from you!