Is this you?
Want to make an impact on our software solutions for industry-leading clients? Come and innovate with us! Do you enjoy the challenge of unraveling complexity and creating interactive prototypes? Are you enthusiastic about creating the next generation UX designs and able to create new concepts for existing applications? If ‘Yes’, to all → join our Team!
We are looking for a UX Designer, who will be responsible for designing our solutions, covering web and mobile applications. As UX designer at Planon you work on innovations that matter. Our mission is to be the best by providing in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility and real estate challenges. You will be working in the UX Team that is part of the Development department that consists of 200+ excellent colleagues who inspire each other every day. Our full UX team is based in Nijmegen - The Netherlands.
- Show the user journey through the software and improve the actual pain points;
- Perform user research and create interactive prototypes and visual designs based on findings;
- With your proactive attitude you respond to stakeholders and their needs and ensure that UX is a valued asset in Planon;
- Translate specific questions to design solutions that can be used for multiple customers like Unilever, Shell, Air France, Siemens and many more;
- Challenge our status quo by showing how we can make the next step in UX design.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Design, Interaction Design, human-Computer interaction, Multi-Media Design or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX designer;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Experience with interactive prototyping (Sketch & Axure), user research, visual design, wireframing and usability testing;
- A team player that is able to work within a multidisciplinary team;
You'll help build the culture of Design Thinking into the organisation.
We offer a hybrid workplace, but every Thursday we have a 'Team Day' and would really like everybody to be in the office.
The key to success is making it fun. We offer an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive salary and benefits package. We value sustainability and put our employees first, as we believe that happy employees make happy customers! You can work in our spacious, smart and sustainable office building which also offers features such as a bar, a gym and a vegetable garden to promote social interaction, health and well-being.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions.
Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment, and creativity, with the training and development programs to support your career.
Curious what it is like to work at Planon? View our specific employment conditions here.
We are confident we can fill this position by ourselves, therefore will not be needing the help from agencies. If this changes, we have trusted partners that we will reach out to.