Application Specialist (suitable for more junior profiles)
Your task? Maintaining the highest quality of the Planon software for our customers. You will do this by advising, guiding and helping your customer with managing their Planon application.
In the role of Application Manager you will help our customers with the functional application management of their Planon software. You will join an international team that helps a diverse set of customers in the UK, the Netherlands and the Nordic countries.
You will build relationships with your customers and you will help them by resolving incidents, implementing changes, and supporting with new releases. Furthermore, you will guide your customers in the usage of the application, you will give them advice, and you will try to spot opportunities to make better use of the software.
Questions that you may encounter as an Application Manager, vary between ‘How can I create a COVID-proof reservation system for my personnel’ to ‘How can we get insight into the occupation of our office buildings’?
Your most important responsibilities include:
- Taking an advisory role and providing support to customers regarding various issues and questions;
- Building relationships with one or multiple customers, and you will help them by resolving issues and incidents, implementing changes, and upgrading to new releases;
- Managing and optimizing the existing set-up based on new insights, maintaining authorizations, and archiving activities and data in the Planon application;
- Spotting and suggesting opportunities that the software and new releases provide, that may lead to new implementation projects or smaller changes;
- Creating and maintaining documentation, and writing user manuals;
- Guiding the customer in the usage of the Planon application by giving on-the-job training.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading customers and get responsibilities others may only dream of.United Kingdom Brighton Customer Services - Services Less than 3 years
We are looking for a professional team player who wants to grow and is passionate about our industry. In this role you’ll use a combination of customer-oriented skills and technical knowledge, with the objective of analyzing requirements, implementing and integrating the Planon software solution in the IT-environments of our customers.
We are looking for someone with good communicative skills, but who’s also capable of leading a workshop in case it’s needed. You will fit right in the team if you like to share knowledge and would like to learn from your colleagues. You make well-considered, adequate decisions, and you can work both independently and in a team with customers and colleagues.
Our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field is preferred;
- Work experience in a (similar) IT-role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Familiarity with methodologies such as ITIL, BISL, Scrum or similar is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of database principles and SQL is a plus as well.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- A challenging position with interesting and diverse customers, both national and international;
- Creating ideas that truly add value to our customers;
- Plenty of benefits that stimulate a healthy life style;
- Individual support for your professional development is a matter of course for us. We encourage and support you through dedicated training and education at the Planon Academy and through our performance management program;
- We offer a good work-life balance, together with an excellent benefits package.
Do you ask the right questions to collect key information for an optimal software configuration? Then, apply now, and discover how much fun it is to work at Planon!
Dear recruiter, though your skills and service may be excellent, we will fill this position on our own. If we do need help, we’ll reach out to you.